ISAS Member OnlyJapanese
Information for Library Visitors
- User's Qualification
- Visitors are welcome to use ISAS library to browse the materials and
- the data that belong to ISAS library for research or investigation.
- Procedures for Use
- 1)Please inform us the detail of your purpose and the date of the visit in advance.
- 2)Please apply to use the ISAS Library at the ISAS front gate.
- 3)Please come to ISAS Library counter.
- Available Day & Hours
- Monday - Friday 10:00 - 17:00
- (Except Public Holidays and from 28th, Dec. to 4th, Jan.)
- *Library may also be closed for some events.
- Available Service
- ERead and browse only in the library.
- Visitors at Sagamihara Campus are not allowed to take materials out on loan from the ISAS Library.
- Please don't take photographs inside the library.
- EPhotocopy : JP \35 per a sheet. (black and white only)
- Please ask the librarian at the counter if you want to use the services.
- Access to ISAS Library
- Λto ISAS Sagamihara Campus Homepage
Contact Information (TEL):042-759-8014 (e-mail)isaslib*jaxa.jp (Please change [*] to [@])
- The materials in JAXA libraries can be searched through webOPAC.
- ISAS Library is shown as gISASh
- JAXA Repository/AIREX
- CiNii Article
- CiNii Books
- NDL Search
- NDL OPAC
- JAXA Library