|Web Data Citation Policy
The Hayabusa related images placed at this page and their related
data and information (hereafter, ‘data’ in general) may
be used for education, public media and other non-profitable activities
without any specific permission. However, the following conditions
Any other inquiry as to the use of the data here shall communicate
with the JAXA public relations office email@example.com
or ISAS/JAXA public relations section firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any use shall assume that the copyright of any Hayabusa related
data here belongs to JAXA.
- Citing any data here must be credited by ‘Courtesy of JAXA’
or some other way appropriately.
- JAXA does not guarantee that any data here has been correctly calibrated
and at the same time JAXA retains the right of modifying and altering
the data intentionally for its purpose.
- The use of any data here for publication to the scientific and
academic media such as journals, papers and so on must be consulted
with and permitted by JAXA in advance. JAXA never guarantees the correctness
and accuracy of the data used without permission. All the scientific
and academic publication right is subject to the ‘Hayabusa project’s
Data Policy’ established.
- JAXA does not allow the data here to be used for commercial and
profitable activities, which shall consult with JAXA in advance.
- JAXA never admits the data here to be used to help any kind of
activity advanced by either a particular person or particular institutions,
societies, unless JAXA has an advance agreement with the entity.