- Can I visit ISAS?
- The main campus of ISAS/ is located in Sagamihara Campus in Kanagawa prefecture. Sagamihara campus is open to the public to the extent that it does not interfere with research activities. As a research institute open to the public, ISAS hosts an annual open house. See the "Visiting" page for details.
- Group and/or guided tour is avaiable?
- Please submit your request though Contact Form and coordinate your plans with the Press Officer at ISAS
- How can I ask inquries ?
- Please submit your inquries though Contact Form.
Guidelines for Use of Contents Copyrighted by ISAS/JAXA
- I need images and/or video clips of higher resoution.
- We publish the highest resolution images on our website. Please contact to JDA(JAXA Digital Archives) to obtain video clips of high resolution.
- Can I add texts on the images or video clips?
- Can I use contents copyrighted by ISAS/JAXA for educational purpose?
- Yes. The contents can be used without application for educational and learning activities by schools or similar educational institutions, learning activities at such institutions as libraries, museums, community centers, and other not-for-profit educational institutions. Please explicitly show the credit of ISAS/JAXA.
- Can I use contents copyrighted by ISAS/JAXA for news materials?
- Yes. The contents can be used in news materials created and disseminated by the media. Please explicitly show the credit of ISAS/JAXA.
- Can I use the contents for commercial or for-profit activities?
- Please ask to JDA(JAXA Digital Archives).
- I have an inqury as to the ISAS's website.
- Please submit your inqury through Contact Form.