Term of Use of the ISAS Website
All copyrighted works on this Site are property of the Institute of Space and Astronautical Science (hereafter ISAS) except for those explicitly designated to the contrary (Note 1).
* Note 1: Some copyrights are jointly owned by ISAS and other institutions; others are not owned by ISAS.
See "Guidlines for the Use of Contents of this Website" for conditions of the use of the Copyrighted works.
See JAXA's Site Policy for more detailed site policy.
ISAS manages and operates this Site with the utmost of care, but bears no liability for any damages incurred as a result of the use of this Site or information contained on this Site.
ISAS may modify or delete information contained on this Site without notice, and may suspend or terminate the operation of this Site without notice. In such cases, ISAS bears no liability for any inconvenience or other problems resulting therefrom.
2. Links to this Site
Links to this Site may be made at will. However, the following actions are prohibited.
- Linking to websites whose purposes and content are contrary to public order and morals
- Links that potentially mislead regarding ISAS or related undertakings, or specific organizations or individuals.
- Links that could significantly undermine the image or credibility of ISAS, relevant undertakings, specific organizations or specific individuals.
- Links that give the impression that the content of this Site is part of the linking website
(frame links and direct links to images and terminal files etc.)
3. Unauthorized use
4. Pivacy Policy
This Site may obtain information that can be used to identify individuals (names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses etc.) when users make inquiries regarding this Site or register for services on this Site.
Information obtained by this Site shall be handled appropriately as set forth in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan, and personal information shall be disclosed as set forth in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan.
This Site may obtain and retain access logs for the purpose of analyzing usage of the website. Access logs contain IP addresses, domain names, browser types, and access times, but it is impossible to identify email addresses, names or other personal information from this information alone.