ISAS is seeking for outstanding and highly motivated young researchers who will promote our academic research and R&D more effectively and efficiently, by participating as RA. Please see Application Requirements shown in below for the details.
|Who may apply
Students enrolled in one of the master's or doctoral courses at ISAS below, except for those who are already employed to JAXA as a fixed-term staff.
* In principal, as of April 1, 2019. Those, who will be able to get approval of acceptance from ISAS before the primary screening in the beginning of May (see the chart shown below), can also apply.
- Graduate University for Advanced Studies (SOKENDAI), School of Physical Sciences, Department of Space and Astronautical Science
- The University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Science/Engineering, Inter-Institutional Group
- Students who study at ISAS under agreements of Cooperative Graduate School System other than the above two
- Commissioned Guidance Student
Special scholarship recipients, those who wish for RA do not need this procedure
|How to Apply
FORM 2 and 3
* We will not accept applications sent by post or carried in personally
FORM 2 and 3: 12:00 p.m. on Monday, April 22, 2019
FORM 4: 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 23, 2019
* Overdue documents WILL NOT be accepted.