ISAS is seeking for outstanding and highly motivated young researchers who will promote our academic research and R&D more effectively and efficiently, by participating as RA. Please see Application Requirements shown in below for the details.
|Who may apply
Students enrolled in one of the master's or doctoral courses at ISAS below, except for those who are already employed to JAXA as a fixed-term staff.
* As of October 1, 2017.
- Graduate University for Advanced Studies (SOKENDAI), School of Physical Sciences, Department of Space and Astronautical Science
- The University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Science/Engineering, Inter-Institutional Group
- Special Inter-Institutional Research Fellow
- Students who study at ISAS under agreements of Cooperative Graduate School System
- Special scholarship recipients of SOKENDAI, those who wish for RA do not need this procedure
Form 2 and 3: 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Form 4: 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 25, 2017
* Overdue documents WILL NOT be accepted.